Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Stepping Stones With Sheena - 52 Weeks of 52 Lessons Learned

On May 27, I turned 52 years old.  

Each year, I try to celebrate the year in which it brings me peace, joy and fulfillment.  This year, I have decided to step up my game.

Every obstacle I have ever had in my life, I step back and ask myself, what lesson do I need to learn from this.  Over the course of time, I have learned many lessons and as I get older, the phrase, "I wish I knew then, what I know now."  Hence, the creation of Stepping Stones With Sheena.

My goal is to share experiences and people in my life that have helped me along the way.  If anyone can learn one thing from anything that I have done, then I have achieved my goal.

Weekly on Fridays, for 52 weeks, a webinar will be available only to Health Matters Fitness clients and those who subscribe to Stepping Stones With SheenaYou will be able to log in LIVE into our webinar and ask questions on our topics.  If you are unable to join us live, a replay will be available to you.

We will be discussing things in life that will help you succeed, such as health, fitness, motivation, business and relations and many other topics.  I will be talking with the people who had the biggest influence on me in these areas of my life.  In each session, we will reveal their answer to the question of  “what is one thing you wish that would help people in their lives”.

I am excited to share my stories and experiences with you as we go through the next 52 weeks together.  Please join me by clicking on this link:







1 comment:

  1. There are so many jacket styles out there in the market to choose from depending on individual preference. If you need some help to choose the right jacket, read below.Fleece winter jackets

    ReplyDelete