Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Transcribing My Session

Have you ever gone to an appointment and by the time you had finished it, you were so overwhelmed from all the information that you couldn't remember anything?  I have!  For my appointment at Clear Medicine, with Dr. Amy Tung's permission, I recorded my entire consultation with her.  Thank Goodness!  I can honestly say I remembered what she said but couldn't recall it word for word.  Taking note - - not for me as I am a listener for learning.  This was one of the best things I could have done.

Here's some of my notes from my session and I haven't finished transcribing it yet.

LDL - could down to less than 3 - HDL is more important than HDL
Estrogen is quite low was at 62 and in August down to 19
Go back on detox to clean up liver - stay on longer for 2 to 3 months 
Progesterone is currently less than 1 - should be 
TSH - Thyroid did go up which is a sign that your thyroid is going down - it is sluggish.  Would like it to be 2 or less Optimal is 2 or less
*** Want to watch my thyroid ***
Cortisol - stress hormone - less than 300, especially in the morning.  if it is too high or too low, it is a sign of adrenal imbalance.
DHEA - very low - hormone for adrenal function/antiaging hormone
 - converts to testerone and my testosterone is low too.  Anti-stress hormone.  The higher the number the better our body can handle stress.  This my reserve for my body to hand stressful situations.  Very low.  Should be in the 4's
*** Very important not to over stress my body
*** Watch my activity if tired
*** No more than 20 minutes of running
*** No more than 1 hour run
Adrenal is burnt out
Up 35 lbs since October, 2012
Glucose Levels- Fasting
* Little increase
Peneal Gland secreats Melatonin - Could be part of the reason why I don't have good nights sleep
Estogen is involved in over 200 pathways in the body - joints, skin, hair, teeth

Morale of this blog......I've got some work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment