Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sheena Does Disney - Coast To Coast

In January, 2012 I completed the Goofy Challenge which was a huge achievement and I am very proud of my accomplishment.

Disney who are amazing marketing people, have this additional medal awarded to those who run in Florida and California in the same calendar year. Being a sucker for the bling, I of course signed up.

On Sunday, September 2, 2012 I now completed the Disneyland Half Marathon which now completes my set of medals for the coast to coast challenge.

I am very fortunate to have run Disneyland with our dear friend Michele Pedersen, who was with my in Florida. I could have not have done this challenge without her and her awesome attitude!

The only other Disney races I now have left to do is:
Tinkerbell Half Marathon
Princess Half Marathon
Wine and Dine Half Marathon
Tower Of Terror 10k

They will have to wait as I think we may have a big special one coming up for our 50th birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment