Saturday, July 23, 2011

I wanted puppy and things got a little goofy!

Okay....it's official.....

I'm totally frickin' nuts! I've just signed up to run a half AND full marathon in ONE weekend!!! Have I lost my mind???? Well it gets better!!!! Not only do I have to train for this event, I also decided to raise money for LLSC on top of training. Yup, I'm nuts, actually more like GOOFY! Kind of fitting, don't you think?

The puppy is on hold until the event is done! The Goofy has been on my bucket list.

Thank you for considering to support me in this worthy cause.

Gotta run........

Sheena – The Crazy Running Lady!
(403) 620.9663
Email: tntcoachsheena@gmail.com or sheena@healthmattersfitness.com

I am raising money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC) as a member of Team In Training participating in the WALT DISNEY WORLD Full, Half & Goofy Marathon Run (VTNT) and I'm asking you to help by making a contribution! Please forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage them to donate as well! You will be supporting LLSC’s mission: to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.

You can help support me by making a secure online donation using your credit card. Click on the link below:

Click Here To View THE CRAZY RUNNING LADY'S Team In Training Donation Website!

You will receive an email confirmation, along with your tax receipt for your donation and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation. I thank you in advance for your support, and really appreciate your generosity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment