Monday, May 23, 2011

MAT Denver XIX Weekend

Another amazing weekend in Denver!

One weekend left of our internship. It is hard to believe that time has gone by so quickly. Does this mean my learning is done? If you would have asked me back in September, I would have said yes but today I would answer that my learning has just begun!

The body is a mystery! It is an engineering master piece! To those professionals who believe that they have all the answers to the body and how it moves, I say "wow!" The day I say that I have all the answers, I quit! I believe my learning has just begun. As Greg Roskopf (in photo with Heather Kelm and myself) has mentioned in many sessions, that we cannot under estimate the body and it's potential.

Here's to looking forward to our future with MAT!

(http://www.muscleactivation.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment