Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 NYC Marathon



Hello Friends!

I’m almost depressed today as I received the 2011 NYC marathon package as I want to go do this marathon again soooooo bad!!!! If you haven’t heard, Kevin and I did the 2010 NYC marathon and LOVED it!!! This was on our “bucket list” and we can honestly say that this was one of the highlights of our life!




If you don’t know about the marathon, it is a lottery to get in and the chances of getting in are not very good. We went to the marathon with several of our close friends and we all didn’t want to risk not getting in so we all “packaged” into the race by using Elaine Tomiszer of Marlin Travel who is one of the authorized travel agents you are able to use. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Here's Elaine's information.




Hey, if you want more information about the race, I’d be happy to answer questions as well. I've downloaded the forms too so if you want them, drop me a note. I'll forward them onto you as well. My email is sheena@healthmattersfitness.com

Elaine Tomiszer
Group Travel Professional
Marlin Travel
1111 Elgin St W, Northumberland Mall
Cobourg, ON K9A 5H7
T 905 377 0997
email elaine.tomiszer@marlintravel.ca


The best description of this race, in my words: "It's an event in New York City and there happens to be a marathon in the middle of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment