Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Okay....where did summer go? August already?

Hello Health Nuts!



Have you missed me? Well, summer has been extremely busy with so many things going on. Isn't it funny how we try to jam as many things as possible into a couple of short months. Why do we do that? I'm still asking myself and I still have so many more things to do on my "TO DO" list. I'm sure everyone is in the same boat as me. It's called summer in CANADA.



I wanted to give a BIG shout out to several amazing people in my life for being so important to me in so many ways.


  1. My husband, Kevin! I have some crazy ideas and goals and he continues to be supportive. Yes, he does shake his head at me, but believes in me 100%, not matter how crazy my ideas sometimes are. Thank dear! Love you!

  2. My running friend, Cat Schembri who drives up to me several times a week just so I can get out and go for a run. It saves me so many hours in a day and the rest of my day is so productive! Thanks Cat! I appreciate your support and friendship!

  3. Team In Training - This has been an amazing year! This year I was sent to Paris, France to be the run coach for the Paris Marathon. What an amazing event! It will be something that I will never forget and will always cherish for many reasons. Right now TNT is currently training for Kauai and Nike. We are coming up to the race events and this has been an amazing team. I feel so blessed to have been touched by so many amazing people who are doing amazing things for others! Thank you for being in my life!

  4. Bikini Boot Camp - Women helping women! Yes, that's exactly what we do! So many people laugh at our name and ask if we workout in bikinis. I like to say, it's not about the bikini but having the confidence to put one on! These ladies empower me!

  5. Laura Grant - Performax - M.A.T. - I cannot thank you enough for believing in me and my abilities as a personal trainer. Thank you getting me active to persue my M.A.T. certification. I believe this will make me a well rounded trainer and will make the quality of my training to my clients better and better.

  6. My Clients - WOW, you are awesome! You have been encouraging me to follow my dreams and persue the unknown. I feel like I am the luckiest trainer in the world with the best clients in the world. I mean this sincerely! I do feel like the luckiest person in the world!

  7. Friends and Family - No matter who you are in my life, I want to say thank you for understanding my crazy thoughts in my head. Going to school when you're 46; running marathons; whatever.....you've been there for both Kevin and I and we thank you! No matter the injury or lack of time we may have, you are always there. We love you so much!

So what do all these big thank yous mean? This mean that I love you all and without you, my passions would not be passions, just a dream.


Enjoy the rest of your summer!


Remember to wear your sunscreen!


No comments:

Post a Comment