Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fit Rendezvous - Day 2

Day 2 - Saturday, June 12



After a very long and loud night, I dragged my butt over to the conference. It appears that several graduation parties were happening right out my window. So after three or so hours of sleep, it's time to go learn. Not exactly my usual bright eye and busy tailed-self. I actually just had a quick 20 minute naps before lunch so hopefully this will keep me going for the afternoon as I have an afternoon of active learning verses listening learning.



This morning I had two highlights in the conference.

1. iFlow Fitness Systems. Fabulous!!! (look out Cody & Amanda!!)

http://www.iflowfitness.ca/



2. Michol Dalcourt. Movement Preparation! Wow...some ground breaking stuff here! Absolutely amazing stuff. I *LOVED* Michol's talk and can't wait for this other one he does.


Off to lunch. I wonder what they will serve? Hot Dogs? kidding!

Gotta run....

Sheena - The Crazy Running Lady!

PS.....go out and enjoy some sunshine but don't forget your sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment