Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 8/Week 2 - The Way It Is - Learning Why You Can't Lose Weight



Summary of Week 1: It started off great...but then by the weekend, I fell off the wagon. Let's see.....the weekends are short and I jam pack as much as humanly possible in them, especially because it was nice outside. Does this sound familiar? On the weekend, there was no planning and no thought put into my food plan, never mind what went into my mouth. I didn't think I ate very bad but my overall day, put my score low....low....low.


My over all score is now 38. Yikes...and all that RED!!!


Oh well, today is another day and I'm back on track already.


Today's Article Snippet:
Obesity is the modern epidemic of this generation. Everyone at least knows that they should be eating a low-fat, high-carbohydrate diet; however, in reality it tends to be a high-fat, high-carbohydrate diet.
Today I am back on a eat a close to nature as possible and no preservatives PLUS eating at a regular time. No bread or starches and easy on the fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment