Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 3/Week 1 - Protecting Your Environment - Part 2


Summary of Day 2/Week 1: Today I had my challenges. I took the time to package all my fresh food and pack my lunch for the day. I was so proud of myself! It took time and preparation which all good nutritional programs require. So off to teach Bikini Boot Camp I go. As I drive to boot camp, I suddenly realize I forgot my lunch!!! Suddenly my day had a challenge when I had good intentions. Instead of stopping to buy my lunch, I drove home to pick up my lunch as I not only want to shed some weight I also want to go on a debt diet and stop spending money on lunch. My breakfast was at 4:30 am but by the time I got my food, it was 11:15 am. 6+ hours is not a good thing!!! I therefore did not control my insulin spike :( This completely screwed up my day with sugar spikes all over the place.


As a result of my journalling I scored 72 for June 2 on my Lifestyle Journal.



I've displayed my score for June 2.


Today's Article Snippet:
It is critical that you systematically clean up your environment and remove all these highly-processed carbohydrates from your home, your office, your car, and anywhere else you may be tempted to eat them. If they are readily available at the time you become hungry, you will end up making a poor food choice every time. However, if you have good quality, low-glycemic food and snacks available when you become hungry, it really is not that difficult to eat correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment