Monday, April 5, 2010

Two More Sleeps...but who's counting?

Two Sleeps - But Who's Counting?

What a productive day? Today I had a "Honey Do" list for Kevin so it will keep him busy while I am away. Well, I have to make another one as we almost got all of the items done on the list. Today I make alot of check marks on the "to do" list. I feel the stress getting less and less! Thank goodness....

Today I registered for the lottery the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco. It is one of my favorite get away trips. This year we registered a run group with Bikini Boot Camp team. If anyone out there is interested, our Group ID number is R1K3J6. This race is awesome for all abilities as there isn't a time limit for half marathoners!
If you are interested, go to http://inside.nike.com/blogs/nikerunning_events-en_US/?tags=nike_womens_marathon_2010
ONLINE RANDOM DRAWING REGISTRATION
Opens: Monday, April 5th, 9:00am PST
Closes: Friday, April 16th, 11:59pm PST

The more, the merrier! If by chance we do not get into the event, I would highly recommend doing the Team In Training program. They have guaranteed entries. In exchange for you fundraising, you receive a guaranteed entry to this event. Check out www.teamintraining.ca/ab

Time to go and plan my fun filled day of Bikini Boot Camp (4 classes on Tuesday) and then I am officially on vacation (working vacation)!

'au revoir



No comments:

Post a Comment