Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter


Hoppy Easter Everyone!
Today, just kicking back and relaxing! Well, I'm officially finished my packing! I can't bring myself to open my bags and try it again. It's just too stressful. I've been told my a couple of my clients that I have over packed and all they did was giggle at me when I told them what I have packed. What can I say....never can tell what the weather will bring and I will be prepared! Yes, I did make room for shopping too! It's Paris after all!
I cannot forget about the rest of the team that is remaining at home while we are off in Paris. We still have participants preparing for Nashville and Vancouver races. These participants are on their last couple of training runs. They are so ready for their races too! I wish I could be there for their events as it is the most rewarding thing about my job as a coach. It is the best feeling in the world to watch and be a part of their successes. It brings tears to my eyes watching them. When they look back at their training, it will all make sense.
Time to go prepare my Easter feast. Please take the time out of your days to appreciate everything around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment