Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Did It!!!

I DID IT!!!!

I have finally decided that I am going to live a dream! It is both scary and yet exciting all rolled into one. Effective May 1, 2009 I will officially be a full time personal trainer and Bikini Boot Camp instructor. I will be leaving my big girl job as of April 30 at Nexen Inc. Nexen Inc. has been fabulous to me and I will miss everyone who I had worked with and all the challenges that came along with the job.

On May 1 I will travel down the road of self-employment. I wanted to thank everyone for all your support and encouragement. The person I wanted to thank the most is Kevin. After years of him listening me talk about my dreams, he supported me and grounded me when I needed the most. Thank you sweetheart!

Until next time........

Gotta run.........

No comments:

Post a Comment